Friday, February 7, 2014

New Snack Bar Lady

Tonight at bingo, we had a new lady in the snack bar. It's a pretty simple job. When you work in the snack bar, you have to go in early and set up food for that day. Setting up consists of putting cold hot dogs on the hot dog warmer, heating up chili and cheese in the crock pots, making popcorn, and making coffee and tea... That's pretty much it. Well, I didn't know it was that difficult until tonight... the new lady totally lost it. The new snack bar lady put the chili and the cheese in the same crock pot. I couldn't believe it. I wondered why on earth she would put the chili and the cheese in the same crock pot? There are very clearly two crock pots... one for the chili and one for the cheese. Yet for some reason, she put both the chili and the cheese in the same pot and mixed them together. Sometimes I have to ask myself, "did that really just happen?" Needless to say, she doesn't work in the snack bar anymore. Just another day at bingo.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. I wouldn't have thought that would be that difficult either!

    ReplyDelete